(1) Written works in Word type format with photos interspersed in the text, will be admitted to opt to the award, including the following sections:
(2) the subject of the work must be basic research or clinical studies on shockwave treatments.
(3) the work must be original and may have been published in peer reviewed journals within the last two years and shouldn’t be considered for another prize.
(4) the work cannot contain direct information regarding the authors, where it’s been done, or area of intervention neither.
(5) the first author must be member of the ISMST, prior to the presentation of the work, or prospective member, and will receive the award when completing its membership.
(6) the work must be presented, also, as a communication to the Congress.
They always should be included, essentially, three different files:
A - Abstract, where the MOTTO or slogan of the work will be included without any data from authors or center of the author or authors which might provide data from them neither.
B - Complete work, with the title taken from the motto chosen by the authors, without data of authors or workplace of the author or authors neither. To make references that could identify the authors or to their work centers will be prevented, otherwise that will be considered as a reason of rejection of the work in their candidacy to the award.
C - authors / motto / rapporteur (in this file itself are included the authors with the motto of the work.)
The works opting to an Award must be sent by e-mail to the ISMST Secretaries firstname.lastname@example.org
before February 28th 2020.
(7) the Award Scientific Committee of the ISMST will evaluate the works and will issue the result
of the final decision.
(8) the decision of the Scientific Committee will be unappealable. Preventing any conflict of interest, a member of the Committee will never assess those papers who has advised or participated as co-author.
(9) the Awards will consist of 4 prices of an ISMST Award Diploma and a bank- check for an amount of:
Basic Awards (experimental studies):
Clinical practice Awards (clinical studies):
(10) In case of no-attendance of the principal author, the award might be received by another co-author of the study, always being a member of the ISMST (or prospective member) and being registered at the Congress. If none of the present authors meets with these
conditions, the award will not be given, and will be declared void.